Ford Fiesta Forum Foren-Übersicht
   www.ford-fiesta.de    www.phat-calypso.info
Ford Fiesta Club Deutschland

Ford Fiesta Forum

FAQFAQ LexikonLexikon ForumsregelnForumsregeln StatistikenStatistiken  SuchenSuchen MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste KarteKarte KalenderKalender
BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren  ProfilProfil Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen LoginLogin 

Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI Injector order problems

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Ford Fiesta Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Ford allgemein
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
davefollmers

BeitragVerfasst am: 12.03.2018 09:07    Titel: Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI Injector order problems Antworten mit Zitat

HI,

recently I've got a big problem with my Ford Fiesta 1.4 TDCI 2009 car. the message on the display showed that there is problems with car's engine. scanner showed error P1203, which was 3rd injector. Official Ford Service replaced this injector. However, after 200km, the same error appeared on the screen. When I asked them to show me which injector they had replaced, they counted number 3 from the left to the right and circled injector 3. Now they insisting that they replaced the right injector, however, they contacted the head office of Ford in the UK, and with their assistance and firing order, they manually switched all injectors (placed them into different positions). they just contacted me and said (they were surprised), that computer shows fault of injector 2. they blaming computer and advised me to change an entire computer (PCM or ECU). I did a lot of research (and with the help of your blog), I think that they didn't replaced the fault injector, as well as they don't really know, where exactly this second injector is. i have program FORScan and awaiting for the cable. because my car is still in the ford service, could you please help me to figure out the correct location of injectors and how to figure out their physical location (I just wan to know, did they removed and replaced faulty one, or is this broken injector still "travels" from one cylinder to another).could you please tell me which option is correct, if any.

please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2591

Thanks
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Doc²
Forumssüchtiger
Forumssüchtiger
Doc² Anmeldungsdatum: 08.08.2005
Auto 1: Fiesta (Mk3) Chianti 1.3
Auto 2: Fiesta (Mk3) Rallye Umbau
Auto 3: Fiesta (Mk8) Alltagsauto

BeitragVerfasst am: 20.03.2018 20:06    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

davefollmers, you can count your zylinders very simpel.
The first is always on the opposite end of the Transmission.
Just have a look in these webpage:
https://www.caprihome.de/whb/22/22.htm
Look for "Abb.7".
I`m sure the Image will show you what you ask for.

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen    Ford Fiesta Forum Foren-Übersicht -> Ford allgemein Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum nicht posten
Du kannst Dateien in diesem Forum herunterladen

Neuwagen bei MeinAuto.de